The Vertex team deployed a wide range of our skills during the repaint of Mirra Chana. In addition to the complete external repaint and painting of internal lift landings, stairwells and Unit doors, we also completed the following work:
- Applied a full waterproofing system to exposed horizontal ledges
- Painted stairwell handrails with a durable two pack urethane acrylic coating
- Removed gates to be sand blasted, re-powder coated and re-installed
- Removed and replaced corroded roof vent flashings with stainless steel
- Removed corroded pergola post supports and supplied and installed new stainless steel supports
The complex is now well defended against the harsh coastal environment in which it lies.